KIDS CAFÉ/CHILDREN’S MINISTRY
Prov. 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
Our mission is to help each child discover their God-given potential through Christ-like attitudes, servanthood and discipling. Our goal is to equip and guide children to learn about God, to believe in God, and to accept and share God’s Word with their peers and family.
Jesus is our great example. Luke 2:52 tells us that during Jesus’ youth years, He grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.
1. Jesus grew in wisdom - relates to intellectual growth
2. Jesus grew in stature - relates to physical growth
3. Jesus grew in favor with God - relates to spiritual growth
4. and men - relates to social growth.
The Goal for Kids Café is:
- to meet children at their level of development;
- to teach them the love of Christ and the joy of His forgiveness and salvation;
- to help them learn the truth of His Word;
- to encourage their growth in their own spiritual walk; and
- be able to share the love of Christ with others.
Hours of Operation
Friday nights 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.